Premium Subscription Service
The LTPAC State Navigator is similar to the ePrescribing State Law Review which combines access to Point-of-Care Partners regulatory experts with timely analyses of evolving laws and regulations governing electronic prescriptions, however, the LTPAC State Navigator adds a lens on the legislative impact to long-term post-acute care (LTPAC) settings. The service includes perpetually updated data sets for all 50 states and Washington, DC that provide the foundation for companies with a stake in ePrescribing to easily assess their compliance with state and federal rules and regulations and to stay ahead of the evolving eRx landscape for all healthcare settings including LTPAC.
What’s the benefit?
- Knowing in advance about regulatory changes that affect your product
- Significant time and cost savings associated with last-minute patches due to latent information
- More efficient, effective and regulatory-compliant implementations at client sites
- Confidence that your product is designed to ensure superior workflow that complies with local and federal regulations
What does the LTPAC State Navigator cover?
Fully updated quarterly with intermittent alerts for urgent changes, the LTPAC State Navigator covers ePrescribing regulations for the 50 states and Washington, D.C. and highlights the specific impact on the LTPAC setting.
- Comprehensive research of federal, local and state-by-state Board of Pharmacy (BOP) rules, regulations, and laws on ePrescribing, with real-time updates
- Local output format requirements for faxed and printed prescriptions
- Information about rules and documentation requirements for mid-level providers for legend and controlled substance prescriptions
- State requirements for ePrescribing system approval—addresses, URLs and BOP executive contact information are provided
- Information about controlled substance schedule variances for states that categorize certain drugs differently from the DEA
- A data table summarizing each state’s requirements as a shortcut reference for legal compliance during software programming
- A detailed backup with relevant regulations and history of changes is provided separately
How do I access the LTPAC State Navigator?
The LTPAC State Navigator is offered on a subscription basis and includes:
- Initial delivery of the Electronic Prescribing State Law Review, 50-state grid
- Training discussion to review materia
- Quarterly updates
- Written summary of changes included in the quarterly update
- Webinar presentation of key changes included in the quarterly update
- On-Demand paid access to ePrescribing experts to resolve client issues*
How do I subscribe?
Contact us to receive more information about the LTPAC State Navigator.
To learn more:
Click here for a comparison of Point-of-Care Partners’ ePrescribing regulatory solutions or visit these pages: