Articles &
White Papers

A fresh look at pivotal health IT issues with actionable insights for your organization.

Read More

 Insights


We share the insights of POCP's leaders on current trends and on anticipated opportunities.

Read More

 ePrescribing Law Review

POCP's Electronic Prescribing State Law Review is the most succinct yet comprehensive analysis of state & federal rules, regulations & statutes.

Read More

 Press


Check out POCP in the news. Find press releases and articles featuring our work.

Read More


Committed to Making You a Success

Committed to Making You a Success

Point-of-Care Partners (POCP) is a leading management consulting firm that assists healthcare organizations in evaluating, developing and implementing winning health information strategies in an evolving electronic world.

Our accomplished healthcare consultants, core services and methodologies are focused on positioning your organization for success in the integrated, data-driven world of value-based care.

 

Track the Growth of ePA in Your State

Committed to Making You a Success

ePA automates the prior authorization process by electronically enabling a PA request for a medication and a real-time response. Now that there is an industry standard for ePA, many states are requiring ePA and running pilots. As ePA subject matter experts, Point-of-Care Partners can help PBMs, payers and EHR vendors implement the new standard and assist drug manufacturers in understanding the impact of ePA.

Check the map to see the latest developments in your state. Need more in-depth, state-by-state regulatory information? Check out the ePrescribing State Law Review.


POCP Blog

  • "System Use + Patient Experience + Patient Activation = An Engaged Patient"
    Michael Solomon
    Patient Engagement
  • "Now is the time for EHR system vendors to put PDMP functionality into their product roadmaps."
    Michael Burger
    PDMP Mandates
  • "Government incentive payments appear to have jump started the ePrescribing revolution."
    Maria Friedman
    Money Talks
  • “Recent metrics show significant progress in physician & pharmacy adoption of EPCS.”
    Tony Schueth, MS
    EPCS
  • “5 percent of ePrescribing errors negate all of the time savings from the other 95 percent.”
    Tony Schueth, MS
    ePrescribing Progress
  • “High-value HIE functionality requires bi-directional messaging.”
    Mike Burger
    Direct Secure Messaging

 

Photo Galleries

Our work takes Point-of-Care Partners staff all over the country. Whether we are working with clients, presenting at conferences, attending industry meetings, or gathering the POCP team for business planning, we hope to capture more of our activities through images.



Why Us?

Contact Us

Email: info@pocp.com

Phone: (877) 312-7627

Fax: (954) 212-0200

Follow Us

 

Bookmark and Share

HIT PerspectivesReceive HIT Perspectives

Sign up to receive our HIT Perspectives newsletter.